Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to unlock the oil change prompt on a 2008 4dr wrangler.?

Everytime I get in my car is chimes! I have changed to oil twice since. Now instead of ringing one time...it is ringing 4 lol. I have skimmed the manual, no luck. Maybe I looked over it. What do I need to do to reset the oil change sensor? Thanks a million!How to unlock the oil change prompt on a 2008 4dr wrangler.?Turn the key to the on position but do not start the engine. Press down on the gas pedal slowly to the floor 3 times within 10 seconds and release. This should reset the oil change service reminder.How to unlock the oil change prompt on a 2008 4dr wrangler.?try unhooking the battery for 30 seconds.How to unlock the oil change prompt on a 2008 4dr wrangler.?You might ask google. In our 05 Century, you need to push the footfeed to the floor 3 times within 5 seconds of turning on the ignition. (Works most of the time)How to unlock the oil change prompt on a 2008 4dr wrangler.?disconnect the positive battery psot fo rabout a minute. You will have to reset your radio but that should work.