Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much would it cost me to get an oil change?

I have a 1998 Benz CLK-320. How much am I looking at to change my oil?How much would it cost me to get an oil change?$29.95 in my area.How much would it cost me to get an oil change?$15 to $20How much would it cost me to get an oil change?dealer? 150 dollars



what oil? synthetic 50

semi 40..regular oil.30/35How much would it cost me to get an oil change?Regular Oil 30-50

Synthetic which I suggest 60-80How much would it cost me to get an oil change?READ your owner's If this were MY car, only ELF oil or Mboil One would ever get into my crankcase. These oil makers have a special formula for Mercedes engines. STAY away from quicky lube junk, bulk oil!! Find a foreign car auto parts store. Get a genuine Mercedes oil filter, or MANN filter (same thing.) Buy your OWN oil, and go to a quicky lube. Offer them $15-20 dollars to change your oil for you. KEEP your receipts. This way, there is no muss or fuss or need to dispose of old oil. If this is a supercharged, engine, there is a special oil for JUST the supercharger. READ THE MANUAL!!!!!How much would it cost me to get an oil change?Depends on where you go but considering the car uses 8L (~8.5 quarts) of full synthetic engine oil, oil changes are more expensive compared to most other vehicles.How much would it cost me to get an oil change?It's gonna cost about $90.00 because its 8 qts of synthetic oil at $8.00 a qt, plus assuming the filter is about $10.00 and labor about $15.00