Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How often you need to clean it on a 2006 Mazda 6? Everytime I go to the dealer for oil change they want to cle

The oil change mechanist comes back to the front and says the injector is dirty. I do not think he can tell unless he takes it apart!How often you need to clean it on a 2006 Mazda 6? Everytime I go to the dealer for oil change they want to cleTake it for what it is worth, I drive a 1990 Mazda and have never had to replace an injector yet. Nor has anyone told me they are dirty.

If they were I would know it because it would affect the performance.

So I think they are milking your pocket book.

Like some one else said - run some systems cleaner through it once a month. You should be able to go for 150 K with out injector problems (I have).How often you need to clean it on a 2006 Mazda 6? Everytime I go to the dealer for oil change they want to cledo you always get your gas at the same station? better switch if it really is a dirty injector---i would just start pouring in a bottle of injector cleaner when you fill it up with gas--i have a 2005 6cylinder and thats what i do.(and i floor it once in a while)