Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How much does a regular oil change at wal-mart cost?

Is it a good place to take your car? I drive a 2008 Corolla, I just want a cheap %26amp; quick regular oil change. Does anyone know how much it costs? Last time I took it, it was around $21 I believe. K thanks =)How much does a regular oil change at wal-mart cost?Wal Mart is the best deal going. 21 bucks? You must be using cheap regular oil in your car. Most people are changing over to full synthetics. The oil costs more but you change it less often. I only change the oil in my Cummings diesel every 7500 miles, but I also use a full synthetic 10w40 oil.How much does a regular oil change at wal-mart cost?18.99 for a small car/truck that takes 5 quarts of oilHow much does a regular oil change at wal-mart cost?somewhere between 20-40 dollars,depends on how much oil.