Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Should I change my oil or wait for the tune up?

I have a Hyundai elantra 2000. The check engine light came on 2 days ago. and I have to do the oil change this week. Should I wait to take it to the mechanic to check the light and do the tune up? Is the oil change included? The place I take it every 3 months to change the oil doesnt do the tune up..... so I guess I should wait until next week that I get paid, should I? and how much is for a tune up and check the engine light?Should I change my oil or wait for the tune up?Guessing that you keep the oil changed regularly, not a problem. Your biggest fish to fry right now is that check engine light. You should get to that promptly, like now! Don't let a small problem become a big one!Should I change my oil or wait for the tune up?either way, mechanics are going to rip you off. you probably want to wait because tune ups always include an oil change and it would probably just save you 20-40 bucks. tune ups depend if there is anything wrong, including your spark plugs and oil filter, which i'm sure they will change because they can, so it will probably cost almost 100 bucks or so.Should I change my oil or wait for the tune up?You could prob. wait. Your not going to many miles on in one week. Might as well just get it all done at once.
  • if i had my own handbag line
  • Where to get comforters to day beds
  •