Friday, September 23, 2011

I have the maintenance light and oil change light on , what should I do first?

ok my oil life is now 5% ,

I am gona get a oil change today . This automechanic told me yesterday that he charges 24.99 , but he will only charge me 20.00.



I have alot of payments to do , like credit cards , car payment , insurance and so on..



should I do a car maintenance as soon as i get my paycheck or wait for 1 more month ?



How much does it cost to get ur car maintained?I have the maintenance light and oil change light on , what should I do first?Changing your oil on a regular basis is essential to keeping your car in good running order, but is not as time critical as the manufacturers make it out to be. The lights coming on is just an indicator that it should be done soon. At this expensive time of year I suggest that you get the other things done first, but be mindful that it should be done in the near future.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on , what should I do first?Your car is telling you to get the oil changed for a reason...don't go over the limit. You don't want to cause any internal damage due to the oil beign broken down and not lubricating the engine as it should.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on , what should I do first?Definitely get the oil changed first, it helps with the life of your car. Depending on what you need done to maintain your car will depend on the priceI have the maintenance light and oil change light on , what should I do first?The mechanic is not getting rich changing the oil for $20.00.

Get the oil changed and then fix the check engine light problem as soon as you can afford it.I have the maintenance light and oil change light on , what should I do first?Without the year, make or model it could be anywhere from $50.00 to $500.00.



Get the oil and filter changed and ask your mechanic how much the maintenance will be.
  • Bed sheets
  • get liquid foundation
  •