Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Approximately how much should a basic oil change cost on a Honda Fit at the dealership?

I know it must be different place to place, but it is my first car to buy from a dealership and I don't want to get ripped off changing my oil there. If I go to this place they will extend my warantyApproximately how much should a basic oil change cost on a Honda Fit at the dealership?Should be around $30. I've been to a few Honda Dealers and they seem to always charge about $26-$32, never paid anything more than that. If you are paying more than that, i would see if you could do something about it.Approximately how much should a basic oil change cost on a Honda Fit at the dealership?dealers deoending on tyoe of oil will charge about 32.95 to 65$$



Conventional(Basic Oil)some Part Sythetic Oils

24.95 to 29.95

Full Sythetic(Best of the Best I reccomend for better Mpg and less wear and tear on internal engine)

50 bucks to 60





yes at the dealer they extend your warrenty but not without a price:]Approximately how much should a basic oil change cost on a Honda Fit at the dealership?I pay $26 at my Honda dealership.