Monday, September 19, 2011

BMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?

I recently purchased a BMW 325i. The nearest BMW dealership is an hour and a half away. I am almost to my 15,000 mile oil change and was wondering how much it should cost. I know it will be more than a normal, 3,000 mile oil change, but this is my first BMW so I don't have a clue on the every 15,000 mile oil change price.BMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?I think around $250

%26amp;By the way i want your car ...lol



--Good luck---BMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?I work for BMW and want to say... if it is a newer one, and you are AT 15K, it will be free under the maintenance program (as is brakes and other maintenance issues), but the oil change is usually about $90

Report Abuse

BMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?buy your own oil and filter, a shop should change it for 15-20 bux

Report Abuse

BMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?About $259.



If you can afford the yacht, you don't worry about the hidden costs, right?BMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?what is will be getting is a complete fluid change so it shouldn't cost no more than 300-350 at the most,,i own a repair shop ,,and do these on these cars we usually charge some where around that price,,and we do it all,,i hope this help,s.BMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?you ready for this - $0.00. BMW has free service costs, they will throw on a pair of new wiper blades, and top everything off for you, just as long as you haven't voided the warrentyBMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?yea i heard that new bmw are free maintenace. i worked at a ford and bmw service dept. and i believe they cost around 100-129 depending on modelBMW 325i Oil Change, How much do they cost?wow these are some crazy answers. I own and operate 3 Pennzoil oil changes in Michigan and we do BMW's and Mercedes all the time. The price I charge is about $65. The only reason is that you should use synthetic 5w40 oil (well that depends on the year, which you didn't mention). Also the oil filter is a little more than most. I cant believe that people pay as much money as these answers are suggesting. I hope you can find a trustworthy person to change your oil in your area. They are no harder than most any other car on the road. Like I said the only reason we charge more is for the filter and anyone that uses synthetic pays more whether in a chevette or a BMW.
  • windows xp
  • identifying rows
  •