Monday, September 19, 2011

I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?

I brought the vehicle to another place and they stated that before they could perform the oil they noticed that the oil pan was stripped. Who do I believe or trust the former or the latter.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?Oil pan bolts and threads wear out over time, so do lugnuts and studs. These items are removed and replaced constantly over the life of the vehicle, a replacement is not uncommon, neither is worn oil pan threads.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?Go to the Bureau of Automotive repair in your area and if you can get through, tell them of your problem and they will make sure it nevers happens again. If the dealer is guilty, they will be fined and possibly shut down for good for fleecing their clients and outright fraud.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?Does it matter? How old is the vehicle? Are you still within the 3/36,000 mile (60,000 kms.) warranty period? If so, this would be covered under warranty. If not, you'll just have to get it fixed.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?you cant prove it. but you can go to the part`s store %26amp; get a little biggeer plug. tell them what happin. theyll give you the new bigger plug. it happins all the time. that`s what i did.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?I was a parts purchaser for a few years, and noticed on a lot of oil changes we installed oversize bolts. They come in several sizes, so it is a common problem. I really never knew who's fault it was. Normal wear, or over torquing. The plugs aren't that expensive though!I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?i own a repair shop,and it may be hard to do,you,ll have to prove they were the only ones who has ever changed the oil on it,and then you,ll have to prove they actually did it,and didn't repair it,and all this is hard to do,you ,can get a repair plug to put in it that will make new threads,and repair the problem,but if you go after the shop ,,have all your facts together,,good luck,i hope this help,s.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?I find it hard to believe that the stripped oil plug stayed in and didn't leak?? Sounds like the latter of the two got righty tighty lefty loosie mixed up in my opinion. How do you prove it?? Probably cant just have to get it fixed. Hope this helpsI believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?Take it back next time you need an oil change to the same dealer, and if they say anything about it being stripped, act dumb and tell them that their dealership is the only place your vehicle has been serviced at.

Insist that the last mechanic stripped it and if they want to charge you for additional repairs...just start talking about the Better Business Bureau %26amp; Chamber of Commerce. Their attitude will change.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?A stripped bolt would have been leaking. Chances are it has just gradually worn, and proving somebody stripped it, if it didn't fall out or leak copious quantities of oil will be pretty difficult. A replacement self-tapping bolt of the next size is very inexpensive, cheaper than your time to run around trying to blame someone, and the fix will last as long as your car. I had to put one in an older car, it was cheap, and lasted as long as I had the car.I believe a car dealership stripped my oil pan or plug during a oil change. How can I prove the it?I put fumoto valves on my cars, since I do my own oil changes, and they never have to be taken off.



http://www.fumotovalve.com/
  • how can i restadeletehedge
  • grow hair
  •