Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you reset the change oil soon message in a 2005 Chevy Malibu?

So i just had my friend change the oil in my car and we couldn't figure out how to reset it. I looked in the manual and it tells you just to press enter and then turn the car off and i did that and it doesn't work. I remember that last time i got my oil changed the guy said something about turn the car off and press on the brake three times or something like that but i don't know. Its really annoying me so if any one knows that would be great.How do you reset the change oil soon message in a 2005 Chevy Malibu?each year they seem to change how thats done I would just unhook the battery for 1/2 an hour and then hook it back up if you don't call the dealer instead, which is the best way.How do you reset the change oil soon message in a 2005 Chevy Malibu?turn key to on position- do not start. Press gas pedal 3 times light should flash then go out. start car to make sure, if not try againHow do you reset the change oil soon message in a 2005 Chevy Malibu?Cut the wire