Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change low oil level sensor on 95 caprice w/350 LT1?

I use quality oil and do my own oil change but the low oil level light is on more than off. Now I have had trouble starting the car. I was told that the sensor will cut the fuel pump off. Is it as easy to change as doing an oil change?How do you change low oil level sensor on 95 caprice w/350 LT1?it should be easy on our caprice its by the oil filter but i'll send you to our trusty online repair manual, trouble shooting guide and componet locator ..................autozone.comHow do you change low oil level sensor on 95 caprice w/350 LT1?I believe that to be an oil pressure not level sensor. You best get things checked out before you fry the engine.
  • myspace names
  • how to deal with a crush
  •