Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I get rid of the change oil notice?

I have a 2009 Jeep Liberty. I recently got the oil changed but I still get the message %26quot;change oil%26quot; on my instrument panel. I guess something needed to be reset? I looked through the owners manual and couldnt find anything. Any help?How do I get rid of the change oil notice?no reset button on odometer reset ? some times , cars with trip meter reset buttons you can reset oil service interval ..

or you may need a scan tool to reset it..

please try the first option , google it,How do I get rid of the change oil notice?try this web site. its funny what works and what doesn't. My daughter asked me to make the chimes in her Buick not so loud and for her model it was just one model year, nothing else worked. So it might be the issue here, but try this and if it doesn't work, just post it as it doesn't work and I'll find the right answer. Sometimes you just have to uncover a lot of dirt to find what you want. Good luck.

http://autoguide.nascar.com/answers/x101How do I get rid of the change oil notice?Well, it either pushing the gas petal down 5 times while key is in the on position, or.

Take your oil to Advance or Autozone to be reclaimed and have the attendant reset the computer