Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I find-out if my car need some oil change?

How do I find-out if my car need some oil change?

All I know is open-up the hood and pull out the metal strip attached to the engine and look at the color but?. I don檛 know what should be the color of the oil.How do I find-out if my car need some oil change?You don't change oil by the color, you change it by the mileage on the car. Normally you should change your engine oil every 3 months or 3,000 miles, or whatever interval the auto manufacturer recommends. If you have an owner's manual for the car, the oil change intervals are in the maintenance guide section of the manual.How do I find-out if my car need some oil change?How many miles have you driven since it was last changed? Different manufacturers specify different intervals for oil changes but it's usually from 3,000 to 5,000 miles. The color of the oil has nothing to do with it.How do I find-out if my car need some oil change?New oil tends not to be black. If the oil you see on that dip stick is black, (or light creamy brown) it might be time for an oil change. I think if it is clear gold or blue or green its okay.How do I find-out if my car need some oil change?Dark, make sure ur not pulling the trans oil. stick.How do I find-out if my car need some oil change?if the oil is blck it needs to be changed
  • submit case after
  • how to break up with a boyfriend
  •