Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How much is regular maintenance (cost of tires, oil change, tune-up, brakes...etc) for an Audi A4?

I am in the market for a car and the Audi is catching my eye. Just trying to get as much numerical info as possible....please helpHow much is regular maintenance (cost of tires, oil change, tune-up, brakes...etc) for an Audi A4?Tires, depends on the brand, found mine for 250 for all 4.

Oil change will run you about 80

Major tune-ups are around 1000, water pump, belts ....

Brakes just cost me 200 for all pads and rotors

If you look online you can find most things relatively cheap.How much is regular maintenance (cost of tires, oil change, tune-up, brakes...etc) for an Audi A4?I bought an Audi A4 new in 2003 with the 1.8 turbo and manual transmission. Today I have 83,000 miles on and it is an absolute dream to drive. I had replaced the fuel pump under warranty at 23,000 and the water pump at 65,000 out of my pocket. I have all the service done at the dealership. You must use synthetic oil and an oil change at my dealer in Madison WI is $50.00 and that includes a car wash. I change it every 5,000 miles although I've read with synthetic many people go 10,000. I have two sets of tires and wheels. A set of snows for our beautiful Wisconsin winters and a set of performance tires for the summer. Spark plugs are due at 80,000 and a air and cabin filter at 30,000. I highly reccommend an A4 over a BMW as the fit and finish is superior and BMW's are way too common place for me. Plus the quattro drive system ensures four season safety and stability. Happy Trails!!