Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chevron's drive through oil change. How are their services?

I'm over due for an oil change and need fluids etc checked. anyone have experience with Chevron's drive through oil change? I want to make sure what is needed, is done. (basically I'm fairly clueless) Also if you can stat a ball park figure for the cost? Much appreciated!Chevron's drive through oil change. How are their services?Here I am, hopefully to give you some valuable advise. Take your car to any new car dealer or private mechanic for the services you're after. Fast oil change joints are nothing but %26quot;slip shod%26quot; jip shops! Too many horror service stories dribble out of places like that every day.



If you value your car have a real mechanic do your service work. It will not cost you one dime more to have a pro do it for you.Chevron's drive through oil change. How are their services?I'm not sure as I do my own car maintenance. I would suspect anywhere in the country you can get an oil change, tire rotation, and top all fluids off for 30 bucks or less. If you own a telephone, call a few local shops and ask.Chevron's drive through oil change. How are their services?They might charge you around 30 dollars for the oil change and they will check your fluids and tire pressure for free. They will also try to sell you a new air filter and cabin filter. I recommend buying one from Walmart and putting it in yourself. its easy. Depending on the mileage of your vehicle they will tell you your car needs a tire rotation, radiator flush, fuel system cleaning or what ever other service they offer.